The Full Day package is for the bride and groom who are planning their own wedding and looking to enjoy their love, hard work, rehearsal and wedding day. The couple will hand off all of the rehearsal and wedding day responsibilities to a professional Wedding Day Coordinator, whom will perfectly execute everything according to their vision. Coordination Begins: 1-2 Months Prior to Wedding Date
Package starts at $1,250.00.*
- Two (2) in-person meetings at the venue and ceremony sites.
- Unlimited email/text/phone support from the time of contract.
- One (1) scheduled video check-in for wedding planning status and updates.
- Review all wedding professional contracts for a complete understanding of the wedding day.
- Create wedding day timeline and itinerary.
- Confirm all details and arrival times with wedding professionals 1 week prior to wedding date.
- One (1) on-site Coordinator to attend and orchestrate Rehearsal up to 90 minutes.**
- One (1) on-site Coordinator for wedding day management up to 10 hours.**
- Details: double check everything on-site is according to plan: floor plan, place settings, head count, favors, menus, table settings, cake placement, and all wedding elements.***
- Distribute bouquets and corsages to bridal party, attendants and family members.
- Guide the bridal party through the processional, recessional and introductions.****
- Manage wedding agenda and communicate with wedding professionals throughout event.
- Troubleshoot and keep event running smoothly.
- Distribute any final payments and gratuities to wedding professionals
- End of night clean-up: gather gifts and personal items and hand-off to designated family member.
Receive a $200.00 Discount when you Pay in Full at Time of Contract
1.The Price may vary depending on total services selected. The base price is $1,250.00 and includes the items listed on this page.
2.One (1) on-site planner is included in the Package for up to 90 minutes of rehearsal management and 10 hours of wedding day management. If over time or a second Coordinator is needed, additional fees will apply.
3.For liability reasons, our Coordinators cannot serve food or drinks to guests, bus tables, hang decorations that require a ladder or lift/move anything that is heavy.
3.We require two (2) Coordinators for the following types of venues/locations: barns/farms, vineyards, private homes, and other large non-traditional wedding venues. Additional fees will apply.